Sunday 10 August 2014

The Stag - Belsize Park/Hampstead

I really love The Stag, and will miss it once I move away from Belsize Park.

The beer garden, in my opinion, is one of the best in London, the staff are fantastic, and no matter how busy it gets, the service is fantastic, table service for everything if it's not too busy. 

Especially loved the umbrella waiters earlier on today.



Throw in some great food, and usually quite good live music when it's on and it's a winner.

The Wisteria overhanging the garden entrance is in bloom again, not quite as special as it was in Spring, but a nice touch.

There's a terrace upstairs which I keep meaning to book for some occasion, but always keep it late.

I've been in the area for over 7 years now, I really should try to go before I move.






The Stag,
67 Fleet Road,
London, NW3 2QU

No comments:

Post a Comment